Sunday, June 21, 2020

You aren't like them.
You have a lovely compassionate heart. They have hearts of narcissism, greed and murder. They took away over 5 years of my life and have terrorized me and made me worry about my health and your safety. They are monsters. Monsters who do not even display an iota of empathy for what they do to harm others, nor display regret even once over a long period of time, cannot expect to have it given back to them. I was so open to forgiveness and if I find the friendship and support I seek, then I will, otherwise, I deserve to give myself respect, not to merely fade away alone. I would see that my story got out with names and locations fully disclosed. I am a worthwhile human being, not the filth they tell me I am for no reason and treat me as such. They have attacked and tarnished nearly every aspect of my life...... for what? It must be money, because true love does not behave in the way that person has behaved toward the person of her desires. Everything she has done has been for self-aggrandizement and greed. No concern for the wishes of someone she wants, not loves. She hired some people to harm me. No respect for me was shown, only terror and torment. My health history made me a perfect target for death in many different ways. It may not be obvious to the eye of everyone else,  but it was obvious to me and those hearing my story. It was attempted murder.....and maybe it was even murder of another victim. My life is shattered. My heart has been broken, trampled and devastated. I would do anything for the one I love, respect and cherish! He deserves only sweetness in life and to be treated like a king.
He does not deserved to be abused by a monster.

I want to enjoy my life with the one I love. The Monster will be lucky if benevolent hearts do not give back to her what she dished out to her victims, with the assistance of her sycophant helpers.   Hell has a special place for monsters like herself. Terribly hot and painful!

No comments:

Post a Comment