Monday, June 22, 2020

The fog is so thick, the ocean has disappeared.
Right now my dog is "fluffing" my pillow; digging away on it like a fool
You are my co-owner, if indeed you would like, otherwise stay whenever you want, or forever anyway.
I would like it very much to be my gift after I take care of the taxes. I am not allowed to share ownership until I do that. If I can sell a cemetery plot, or a painting, it should do it. I am angry that the real estate woman lied to me about the taxes....and so many other things too. I am tired of liars. It is why I like to have everything upfront, for myself anyway.
I like to write in this style, because it is more friendly and conversational. I lost the love of my life and if I don't write as if to him, it hurts too much. I used to write to him each day and it is unbearable not to keep it up. I miss him so much, life is merely time going by. It really is similar to "You've Got Mail" with elements of other movies thrown in.

No comments:

Post a Comment