Monday, June 29, 2020

You cannot imagine how awful it was to be treated like filth, to be dragged off to jail in handcuffs attached to a chain around my waist, to be fingerprinted and given a mug shot, had all my jewelry taken away, my clothes and given clothes that were 2 sizes too small, underwear with holes in them. It was freezing, blood on the floor, people could see if I used the facilities, so I had to put a blanket over myself. I was only encouraged when the female deputies brought me 3 books to read and I did. I got the message. It was nice.

It was all done to make me feel like the lowest of the low, so "she" could feel better about herself. How pathetic! They all wanted me to kill myself. They thought I had mental illnesses, because of that fake psy filling my chart with 5 false mental illnesses. Or, if one of them killed me and made it look like a suicide, they would point to the false mental illnesses. Well, I am not mentally ill. It was a stressful time, so with so many people screaming at me and frightening me, I still did not fall apart and now they think (or want me to think) I have breast cancer, so they can put me under the knife and kill me. I will not let them do anything. I will only let someone I trust do anything for me.
They did say my MS has gotten worse and my balance is somewhat worse, but that is all I have noticed.

That person behaves beyond the pale as a narcissist and is dangerous. All she understands is what she wants and will kill anyone who gets in her way (and maybe already has), period.

No comments:

Post a Comment