Tuesday, June 23, 2020

I want to talk with you and keep talking. I want to just hear everything about you, your feelings and what you enjoy most.  I feel as if I already know a lot, you are everything in my eyes, but I am not completely wearing rose colored glasses; that would be too much pressure for anyone. But, you always treated me respectfully and even more like a friend. I got a chance to know about you and understand and gave me a base upon which to grow a strong foundation of trust. Because of that, I was able to see through the BS created by other people who wanted me to hate you, but I always had a deeper connection anyway, where I didn't even need to hear your voice to know what you were thinking, but being away has killed me. I had to do anything I could to keep from complete despair.  You are someone I love and respect to the Moon and back. That is why I could never be a problem to you, since your happiness is my happiness. I cannot stand the thought of anyone, or anything hurting you.
You bless me.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment