Thursday, June 25, 2020

Emotionally rough today. Hope to do some housework. It is foggy and gloomy out. Usually that cheers me up. I like all the mystery in that way.🙃
I think all the presidential insanity gets me down somewhat. The Right Wing has decided to blame all their agenda on the Dems. My being
Green doesn't help make me feel apart from it all.
 It is a matter of good vs. evil. Nothing seems to bother me more than people lying to spin, because it is obvious mocking. I just want to scream at them, "WHERE IS YOUR INTEGRITY? YOUR SELF RESPECT?"
Anyway, it cannot help
but bring a person down.
It feels like gaslighting has been all that was thrown at me for the longest time. I held on with the truth as my guide. With love,loyalty and trust as my guides. It is hard to be an army of one, but I cannot be anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment