Sunday, June 28, 2020

It has been helpful to not have the daily life to lead so I can feel like I am undoing some of the stress I was harboring. I cannot let my other worries get me too upset, because I have notified as many significant people as I can. But, I wake up so much in a panic. Often, I sit up in the dark, with my legs over the side and close my eyes and sometimes fall asleep. The news is disturbing, but I am drawn to watch, or read about it. Seeing innocent people dying is the worst. I cry for the cruelty against lovely people and I am upset with myself that I thought things were getting better. People doing no wrong getting squashed like bugs. It is hideous. Things pile up in my mind and it is too overwhelming.  It makes me want to run away. But I cannot. So,I sign every beneficial petition that comes along in an effort to help somehow and call and leave messages with political figures about what needs to be done.  Tough times. Much of the time I wonder how you are doing.  Sweet, gentle, kind you. I don't like how you have been treated. I would like to be there and stop any bullying. No one had the right to do all the strange things to you. I am angry. I hate feeling helpless, so I write and keep writing. Rest well.

No comments:

Post a Comment