Monday, June 29, 2020

I would just love some lovely times with you and enjoy life.  It was even nice before the spies kicked in and made everything ugly, although I am sure short visits would not have been enough forever. I just enjoyed every bit of time with you, but it wasn't enough. I absorbed every word you said and was eager for more. It was above board, but the main spy played dirty and knew how I felt and caused trouble. I did nothing unethical, you did nothing unethical, but she DID! It wasn't about love for them, it was about money! That is so disgusting to keep a person as a human ATM and not allow them the freedom to enjoy life. I don't know everything, but it certainly seemed the way I say about it. The way it was handled was pure chicken shit! Such cowardly behavior I can never respect! Someone who thinks they are so tough and powerful cannot even fight their own battles and instead gets goons to beat up their "enemies" and then terrorize them in a medical setting too. That removes them of their rights, using underhanded, cruel behavior and makes them criminals! Guess they wanted me on their same gutter, criminal level, but that will never happen! I am innocent, they are criminal bullies!

No comments:

Post a Comment