Thursday, June 25, 2020

Watching a YouTube video about building a loft bed in a tiny home. I had a loft put in, in the Millbrae house, with pull down stairs. The entire apartment was so nice. It had a new deck, black marble fireplace I had put in, new wood floor, marble shower and floor, closet with steps and a door as a wall, so it complied with city regulations of not having apartments, but another bedroom. The new owners ripped out the redwood deck, the big picture windows and put up a solid wall of ugly wood. Ugh! How they did not want those big windows that looked out on the bay, I will never know. The crooked Mayor of Millbrae, lived just up the hill from me. He made changes to my Great Aunt and Uncle's will that gave everything to my great uncle's nephew! It was so obvious he got things that took away family royalties my great aunt would have never given to anyone but myself, or my son. Anyway, it was basically a forged will and that mayor helped the nephew try to steal away everything that was mine and my son's and he KNEW what he was doing! I left him a very angry message on his answering machine at his office. I tried to speak to him in person, when he was attempting to merge on to Millbrae Ave and was sitting there with the passenger window down. I started speaking to him and he just rolled up the window and drove off! It just amazes me how gutless crooks can be! They are brave when they have others do their dirty work and then hide in the shadows. I am so disgusted with underhanded, greedy, cruel people! Their hypocrisy astounds me!
Anyway, as my great uncle was still alive, he had another will done (damn expensive!) and put things right, as he and my great aunt had wanted. My son and I took care of them both until they passed on. My father was treated in an abusive manner in a home for the aged. I did not know until I saw him with a black eye, dressed in rags and sitting in the cafeteria at 3pm all alone. His TV had been stolen and the nurses had his fan at their station. I always bought him lovely, new designer clothes, but they were always gone the next time I saw him. I had to buy new clothes every week when I took him out. I had a new baby, so it was difficult in some ways, but when I visited, I put my son (as a toddler) on my father's lap and we went for walks and also went to movies, etc. One thing my father said to me was that the other residents were jealous of him, because I visited him all of the time and their families did not. I felt like a kind of hypocrite, since I always hated him growing up, because he treated me badly and my mother too.  He was often violent and beat me with his belt, yet he and a deputy killed the man who kidnapped me, out in the desert (according to my brother).
I cannot stand to know someone is being abused (especially a loved one) without helping them.
I love you so much, I would not hesitate to keep you safe. Please be aware and get away from cruel people.
Hugs and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment