Wednesday, June 24, 2020

I am scared, but I need tests done with observation. I cannot trust those in charge. I sweat and am tired from the med and cannot sleep. I know they want me to be miserable.
The K radiologist, Dr. Moon, was yelling at me and shoving a long needle in my face and then took core breast samples while calling me cold and callous and heartless. She said she was glad I finally cried, so she knew that I at least had some feeling. She kept berating me as she took out each core flesh sample, then waved the samples floating in liquid in front of me, taunting me. The technician had been holding down my arms, but only later I saw a bruise and took a picture.

Dr. Moon, sent me to have a mammogram while I was bleeding profusely and was terribly dizzy from MS and stress. When I was illegally sent to jail, I was so dizzy I could not hold my head up. They taunted me with the promise of some med that would stop the dizziness and nausea, but it was a lie. I was put into a freezing jail cell with blood and dust on the floor.

When the mammogram tech clamped down excessively hard on my bleeding breast, blood flooded to the floor and pain exploded in my senses. I nearly passed out and had to be caught by two assistants. As sick as I was, I still had the kindness of mind to say "thank you" and "good-bye" to the ultrasound technician when I saw her in the hallway leaving for the evening. She obviously knew who I was, because she would not lift her eyes from the floor, muttered something unintelligible and walked away.

At least she had the decency to feel guilt for watching that cruel, maniacal radiologist abuse me and doing nothing to stop her.

I know who Dr. Moon was pleasing by hurting and frightening me. That person wanted me hurt. She wanted and wants me terrorized; she wants me dead.

She is mentally ill.

It makes me worried.....for him

No comments:

Post a Comment