Wednesday, June 24, 2020

If nothing else, you need to check out the view here. I know you will love it. I will appreciate it more with you enhancing it.
I can see how this little town could be fun if there aren't people who weren't paid to make life miserable. I have actually been black balled. For awhile, believe it or not, my mail was even screwed up for awhile there. It took my mother sending my birthday card 3 times before I got it! They sent back court papers, DMV papers, etc. All I could think was, "wow, money can by evil everywhere!" I mean, 3 judges, sheriff's deputies, etc. The sad thing too is that the big wigs didn't care! It makes it clear that people have very little integrity. Without integrity, people are no longer sentient brings who can be relied upon to actually do their jobs. When people mess with the fabric of our lives to make an extra buck, what chance do any of us have? We are merely life rafts bobbing in the ocean aimelessly, waiting for a rescue vessel. An honest person really is a rariety. Also, people don't seem to mind hurting people. I love the GS quote about how people are here to help others, what the others are here for, he doesn't know. I agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment