Wednesday, June 24, 2020

I mistakenly hit some area on my phone that put all my blog entries as "draft" then to take that off, it undid ALL of the "drafts". Now, I will either have to leave them that way, or go through them all and place them as draft again. It is the risk of writing a blog of one's innermost thoughts. I haven't even had 1/2 of my pina colada and I am already getting the munchies and feeling drowsy, or very silly; it is touch and go.....I always say I should get libated more often, but then I forget.

I want to go to SF and walk around ChinaTown, have a picnique on the Garden Terrace of the Fairmont. Elegant, but low cost. A lovely meal with an amazing view.  I think the Fairmont in SF is very user friendly.  One can sit in a very elegant room on luxurious couches and chairs for hours and not be bothered by anyone! The secret is dressing up! If you look like you belong, they leave you alone. So, dress up and lounge without a care!

I also want to go to a Beat type bookstore and poet night club. It would be fun. Remember, "So, I Married an Axe Murderer" "Woman, wooooman"? I love the poems. That disgusting, murdering, MP, pretending to be a psy.  said people who like that genre are mentally ill. She is such a piece of shit, she belongs in jail, for life!

I am ready for some fun times getting to know you, or if that is not on your agenda, then I don't know; become a silent volunteer at a Buddhist monastery?  All I ever wanted was to know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment