Wednesday, June 17, 2020

I know that MP knew how much you meant to me and how deeply I felt about you, (and still do) and I believe she thought that because of my losses and hard times, that I had PTSD and that I would kill myself from the sudden loss of you. She tried to help it along. That woman is not a psychiatrist for good, IF SHE IS ONE, that is. She is
one, who pushes people to their death by their own hand. She took my deep love and tried to use it against me to cause me to die by my own hand. She told me I embarrassed you and that you couldn't stand to be around me. It hurt me so much,that I could put you in even a moment of pain, I wanted to die. I woke up sitting by a full tub of water, with every intention of drowning myself, but the phone kept interrupting. I know you did that. You had people call me. You saved my life.
That woman who hired her and got the false legal thing against me, I believe knew that attempted/or actual murder would be involved. I believe she murdered prior too. It was conspiracy. That "powerful woman" hired the Psy to kill us both (myself and another woman), is my strong contention. She is that desperate not to lose your income. It is why I have been so worried about you, no matter how you feel about me and why I think my life is toast, if I go in for surgery.  The closer the end of the RO comes, the more your life is in danger. That woman has the heart of a murderer! Be careful!
I know this isn't seen by anyone, but I want to write it down, edit it, add to and give it to authorities. I am not going to let him die!

No comments:

Post a Comment