Tuesday, July 2, 2019

This has been the most difficult time of my life. The people involved are scary, because they are so underhanded. Why were they all screaming at me? You need to be very alert. This seems to have been something conceived to use me as a scapegoat while they do something bad to you, like steal your identity, by forging your signature. It has been horrible worrying about you and standing up for myself, so I can get to the bottom of it all. No one will help. I am so sad. I am so sorry. I don't Know what to do. I feel like a failure. You always made me feel cared about. I will do anything I can. I will not give up. You are so wonderful.

I have been beaten down and treated like shit. I have tried to get help, but no one will. They pretend they will, only to be back stabbed and left dead in the water. Through it all I know you were there. You made sure I was okay and that is exactly what I want to do for you too. Because my heart and everything else loves you. Good-bye if you want, but I will always have a warm welcome for you. No one else could make me survive the torture, but you. Your name is my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment