Tuesday, July 30, 2019

You don't need to be my friend.  This was meant to destroy me and any happiness in my life and it seems to have worked. I get no help, nothing. The people who did this wanted me to either die, or lose those who mean the most to me. I think it has been accomplished. They are greedy, selfish vermin. I have love in my heart, they have avarice. I have been good, honest and caring; those words are meaningless to them. My heart is broken. I was holding hope because I do love you so much, but I imagine I was never anyone who was supposed to have lasting happiness in my life. I will die sad and unloved. I don't expect that you ever see this, so it is merely me crying to the universe and my angel. Hopefully we can watch over you together and keep you safe. You were truly the love of my life.
Be very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment