Monday, July 22, 2019

This one of my old emails, I think this was the fake email address.
I see nothing terrible in any of them.
Peace be with you
4 messages

Jan Kerouac <4jan.kerouac@gmail.com>Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 9:55 PM
To: gregory.lukaszewicz@kp.org
Self-reflection, and a deep purging of my soul is changing my spirit for the better. I am learning important truths, and an acceptance of things I cannot change. It has been painful, but I am grateful
.
Thank you for the journey. I know you have done this, consciously, or not, to help me shed an unhealthy part of myself, so I could emerge a better, more complete, and healthy person.

I know it has been difficult for you, but your innate compassion and wisdom, fueled the flame that kept you strong. I need to believe that. I believe a true healer is one who can allow someone to find their own truth, beauty and awakening.

I am rising above the turmoil, and finding peace at the end of the dramatic, and difficult road I traveled.

Harmony
 
Joy replaced sorrow. Happiness replaced fear. Trust replaced suspicion. Truth was always there, but not always visible.

I am learning.
 
You are a wonderful, patient teacher, and blessing.

Once again, you have shaped the potential of my life into a better place for me to experience all the beauty available

Just as the small lizard was healed on the trail; I am healed by your strong and caring spirit. Healing comes in many forms, but they are all wondrous miracles to behold.

OM

No comments:

Post a Comment