Sunday, July 28, 2019

You must understand where I am coming from. I am still shaken up by the cruelty and torn up inside from the pain of missing you.
Each day I struggle with it all. I am confused and so very sad. Some days I can find some hopeful happiness. I communicate with very few people. Debbie has gone through my agony with me, but one cannot bother someone else with too much pain, or it would be too much of a burden. I try not to bother my son with my sadness. He needs to have a happy, fun life. I live vicariously through his nice times and my former nice ones. Knowing you dragged me from the depths of Hell and now I have been pushed back in. Sometimes I feel as if I am just fading away. I have lost my enthusiasm for most anything. So much time has gone by, but believe it, or not, even elusive hope still manages to glow somewhere in the bleak darkness of sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment