Monday, July 29, 2019




Finding Harmony~

Time ticks my way to you
regulated, not syncopated
trudging
devoted
infuriated

agitated

orderly

In the quiet morning hours
a clock intrudes into my
thoughts
counts the seconds
mocks my sentence
shortens my life
makes survival seem

impossible

Time is here
it does exist
I feel it
I hear it
but all I can see is how it changes
me

I am fading faster than time
My heart beats to the rhythm
eroding
imploding
corroding

i r regular

Time robbed me of you
     but promised
to bring you
back

It races against me
seeks my demise
won't flatter with lies

You are their prize
You are love in

my

eyes

My deep shaky sighs
fill the chilly sea air
with a sonorous tone
of ancient
despair

I'd like to stop time
from its ravaging ways
but I want it to go
faster....

Is that possible?

Come back to me
so you will see
that life won't
stray
from
harmony.

~Haviva


(c) HVM 2019

1 comment: