Sunday, July 28, 2019

All I know to do is go by instinct. When I worry, I protect. When I have been attacked, I plan and fight back as well as possible, especially when people with endless resources and determination are pulling out all the financial and abusive stops. They joined in with an innocent idea and took it over and changed the very complexion of it and made it unrecognizable as to the original intent. I had one thing in mind to do with friendship and it was going along, until they decided to make all their absurd plans to stimulate me into action by making false accusations about me and taking an uncharacteristically cruel tone. I know she (MP) wrote as if it had been coming from you to try and get me all worked up thinking you were angry with me. MP is a miserable human being. I know she is trying to help her friend, not you. who will eventually self-destruct. I suppose people have catered to her for a very long time and she likes things to go her way, or no way. 

MP and that horrible man are both in it to help her keep you as her financial, etc support. Who ever cares about what happens to you?

I want to be your safe place, one of freedom and care for you. I don't want to use you, I want you to be happy and enjoy the life of your desires; you deserve it.  

I cannot emphasize enough how underhanded and criminal was their behavior; it hurt me emotionally and it hurts our system of justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment