Thursday, July 25, 2019


Haviva von Martinitz

10:11 AM (1 minute ago)
to 
Dear ***, etc:
I would have thought this merely a
waiting period to become a friend 
of a doctor,
had not it become so cruel,
devious,
expensive and mendacious, by
outside,
interested parties. If I cause
problems
with my inquiries from out of despair
and
fright; they have only themselves
to blame
for their desperation and keeping me
in the
dark. Those cruel additions of theirs
to the
situation, speak volumes about their
not-so-innocuous plans, which were
long,
convoluted and elaborately created.
They meant harm to me, or more than
likely,
to my doctor, using my situation as
a cover
for themselves for even more deadly
and
insidious deeds against my doctor.
There is
no other answer than those and they
are
both criminal. Should I be happy, calm
and
pleasant in the face of those who pull
out
all stops to make my life and my
doctor's,
miserable and in danger? I do not
believe
that even a saint would do such a thing;
they
would strive to protect others in the
very least. 

I had the audacity to be grateful and
enjoy
the kindness and conversation with a
doctor
and a ton of bricks was thrown in
my face as a result, by those hired 
thugs! I was blamed
for what was done to me by those
professional criminals dressed in
respectable
clothing, in retaliation. How is that
decent,civil, or legal? Of course I am 
going to do everything in my own 
defense and the defense of the 
doctor! 
People who strike out to harm from 
the shadows cannot be trusted,
nor should be given kindness and 
understanding; they had plenty of 
time and opportunity to change 
and discontinue the cruelty. They 
meant no kindness by their 
actions; they meant nothing less 
than my eradication and probably 
predatory desires for my doctor, 
which would not end well for 
him either. That cannot be ignored, 
nor given a pass. I did nothing wrong, 
yet I was scorned, denigrated and 
reviled....and jailed 
and it seems like my doctor was 
treated no better than a prisoner 
under false pretenses.
...lying and saying that I was a danger 
to him. 
That could not be further from the 
truth; I would risk my life to 
save/help him. They are using me 
as a scapegoat and deflecting on to 
me their own intentions for him. They 
also insinuated themselves into other 
facets of my life and created more 
torment for me, in addition to the 
main issue. They wanted my life 
miserable and then gone. So far, 
I have disappointed them. 
That is not what any waiting period to
become a friend of a doctor has ever
been described as being, nor as long. 
Terror is never a reasonable component 
to anything,much less for something 
that is supposed to be a pleasant 
endeavor with a positive, nice
outcome.
This is not a fantasy, real life game
version of GOT, but those involved seem 
to think of it that way, but from the 
start decided that they should have all 
the advantages,weaponry, etc, but 
leave me with nothing at all with which 
to defend myself. COWARDS!
Yet, I am still standing, much to their
disappointment!

It was merely supposed to have been an
execution of an innocent person by
wealthy, powerful cowards, who think 
their desires are more important than 
those of anyone else. The sad part is 
that their desires are greedy and 
selfish and dangerous; not a scintilla 
of love, concern, or kindness for anyone 
else from them, not even for the one 
they pretended to protect.  

They point the finger of revulsion for
my genuine feelings of caring, while 
they break
every law created and spit on morality and
decorum, yet I am one who had the garbage
pile of their creative, evil minds heaped upon
me and blamed me for everything the lies of
their twisted minds invented.
It has been a living nightmare. 
It should never be allowed to be repeated.
My story WILL get out and those who did
not help, or perpetuated it will be the ones
reviled. There is NEVER an excuse for
ignoring the serious plight of a woman in
fragile health and advancing years, who is
being tortured and beaten up by
professionals! AND the missing point in this
all, is that I may merely be a scapegoat/
distraction/collateral damage to the actual
person in possible danger: my doctor. 

Their plans have a very mercurial aspect to
them, so that they could withstand any
necessary change, which means very
devious and expert people in covert methods
were involved. From what I have experienced
from them, is that they are not only devious,
cold-blooded, but immensely determined to
attain their foul objective. 

Those people did terrible things to an
innocent person (people). That is a crime 
in my book; how
about yours?

Cp

1 comment:

  1. I have been working on the overhang. The place where I wrote the original is obviously not compatible with this site. Still working, but tired right now. Back later!

    ReplyDelete