Thursday, July 25, 2019

Kaiser's false legal attack on me: I have not been given one moment of kindness, or consideration during this entire thing (by those putting this on). I have had to keep myself going and staying strong, while negative and hopeless things were being yelled at me as if I were an enemy POW as seen in a brutal and frightening movie. They knew my health could have been compromised by my treatment.

Kaiser "psychiatrist" made a plan to get rid of me. She did it along with Kaiser hired attorney, Mike Guasco, or law firm: Buty & Curliano of Oakland, CA.They made up terrible lies and paid judges. I did nothing wrong. Period. Someone did not like that I gave "thank you" gifts to my doctor for all his time and energy with my difficult health matters. They hired Marija M. Petrovic to get rid of me. No one seemed to care how she got it done. She was relentless and brutal. I was strong on my own, but it has hurt me. I cannot shake it off. Sometimes, I think I won't survive it. It seems like little time bombs go off every so often and they hurt me and I have to be very strong. 

The Kaiser people who attacked me, did it from every angle using every trick in the psychological book. No one was as they seemed, or should have been. I was terrorized and confused and frightened. No Kaiser officials cared what happened to me. My complaints were frequent and serious. Kaiser officials (including CEO) showed not one flicker of concern, or word of comfort or remorse.

It goes on still, with only myself to pick up the pieces and keep going....as long as I am able. I was threatened by Mr. Guasco to have it "go on forever." I think he is a monster, Marija M. Petrovic is no different. They are both a disgrace to their professions.  They broke the law so many times, they would go to prison for many, many years.

My doctor had no part in this, except his complete kindness to me. I am so very sorry he has had to suffer so much. It is wrong, but Kaiser does not care.

No comments:

Post a Comment