Tuesday, July 23, 2019

There is a bench that sits by the ocean. I could see you sitting there with me and just listening to you and your beautiful heart. I saw your honesty when you looked at me and said my name. My heart reached out to you so hard that I thought it would pull out of my chest. I ran after you to catch one last look at your sensitive, lovely face. I was dragged away with threats, by a cruel officer.
What kind of strange thing was this? I think we both should say no to it going on further, but I can only speak for myself. I don't know your requirements.

All I know is that life should not be like this.

I feel free to say how I feel, because I feel I have gone through so much and truth about how I feel is so nice. I have not felt this way ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment