Wednesday, July 31, 2019

I think that it is rather humorous that the horrible man sounded so officious and in the right when he first started this faux legal thing, then he deteriorated down the slimy depths of depravity, by having to rig everything in his own favor. That's some great attorney who can beat up a woman with health issues plus use false evidence, force attorneys on her as babysitters, buy off other attorneys, blacklist her so no attorney will let her hire them, buy judges, lie and forge signatures and have everyone scream in her face, so her health issues might kill her.

I feel rather flattered that an attorney was so intimidated by me, that he needed to pull out his bag o'tricks just to win a simple case. I suppose his back-up plan was just to have me tied up and shot. He is such a individual of low character and abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment