Friday, July 5, 2019

Please have someone explain this legal/illegal thing. All the terrible things done to me (and obviously you too) have been illegal. I am sure it invalidates anything that holds either of us. It is all false anyway. My phone and my computer are both dead, so I am borrowing this virus filled tablet. It is like the fun house version of word processing. Scrambled. That horrible man is dangerous to you as well as are his buddies. I do not trust them. Forgers rarely are good people or have good intentions. Do you  remember CB? From G+? Would be nice to hear from her. She was usually supportive. I need support. I have been having a rough time lately. Emotions through the roof and down in the basement. Another year of this is not right. It needs to end. I know I will end up hospitalized, but my coverage is not good. Even copays are too expensive. I need to see about assistance. I had it before. I am not ashamed, I did not create my situation. I have been the victim of predators, still am. (under the direction of "you know who").  But initially investment company , then, all who found me. It has been jaw dropping. That is one reason I can see that you are a mark of the horrible man and his "friends".

My goal is to keep you safe and to always feel loved and very happy.   

4 comments:

  1. I will always wonder how they hold you captive. Is it a gun? A paid guard? I am not being nasty; I just don't understand. I am always writing about it, but I cannot explain it. Even that time when I called "her" mother/father she asked me how you were being kept from doing what you want. I did not know. It takes faith to make assertions you cannot explain yourself. But her parents think she farts roses, so what are you gonna do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, if I ask difficult questions, or say difficult things, don't punish me; you are the only light in my life. You are the one I really care about seeing, or taking care of for as long as I exist. I truly would have crawled through glass just for a glimpse of you. Now, I would risk, or do nearly anything to run to you and punch people out to rescue you. I have become less dreamy eyed and more practical and guerilla. But my heart still faints at the thought of you; I love you without question; you have been the soul to my heart and the dream of my desires. I cannot think of life without you being in it; unless you have other ideas. I want you to be a happy person; not one who feels like running away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you. That is all that matters to me. I want what you want. Nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try to get away to stop this. Those people have no problem with killing people.

    ReplyDelete