Monday, July 22, 2019

I feel that I have had so many bad things happen and so much loss of things and special people to me, that the loss of "stuff" may hurt a bit, but losing a dear one to me is horrifying. I think about the poor people detained at the border and it is the most excruciating pain. I think of the children who must become adults much too early. They must numb themselves to the pain, or just fall apart. How cruel human beings can be! The cruel ones have no caring, no compassion.
I have become numb to some things, but my heart is still very welcoming, caring and loving toward you. You left a legacy of caring with me that was so strong, it has made a bond with me. I am just so warmly caring about you, it feels nice. What they tried to beat out of me, actually grew more permanent and unwavering. I could not be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment