Tuesday, December 14, 2021

TASOE

 I love you, that is what I know. I will do anything and everything for you.  You have already done wonderful things for me and I am immensely grateful. Just try and let me know if what I try and do is not going to be wanted, because I don't want to cause you more problems. All my goals will ever be, will be to try and make life easier for you. Just try your best to let me know if there are changes, otherwise, I will vamp. I will cover somehow. I really hurt. I wish that woman would act like a decent human being. I know that most of it is her predator. That person gives me the creeps, because he has no soul.  I don't want you around that kind of heinous individual; not that she is much better. She seems to not mind killing people.....or having it done for her. She likes torturing people. That is pretty awful. Your life should not be at risk. It is my worry/nightmare each day. I try writing, leaving messages, but it falls on deaf ears and blind eyes. I don't understand how the authorities ignore everything. I get so discouraged; then that asshole tells me everything is my fault....yeah, because they made it my fault. They are Satan on Earth. They hurt good people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment