Friday, December 17, 2021

YDTBL

 You are someone so special to me that I would live my life helping you and protecting you. All I ask is for honesty, respect as I would give you and a reasonable attempt to escape from them. I cannot be made into a fool for their amusement; that only hurts you, because eventually you will only be in their hands, until they tire of you and get rid of you, like they have tried to get rid of me and they HAVE gotten rid of others.  See any regret for the things they have done? Any apologies? The officer said she abuses you, ever see any remorse from her for it? She has no problem hiring help to be subversive, terrorizing and harmful to others. She seems like a terrorist.

They tried to make me feel guilty, but except for the fact that I want to take care of you after you have suffered such abuse and help you forget and let you live a pleasant life, I feel bad, but not guilt. I did nothing wrong. You have been used like me. But you need to get away, or they will dispose of you. All the love and nurturing you placed into your children, will be gone and left only in the hands of cruelty. You need to be there for the special events in their lives. They need your joy in their lives, not her weird, cruel narcissism.


I love you. You deserve love and you deserve beautiful times ahead, not doomed to forever be abused.

No comments:

Post a Comment