Tuesday, December 21, 2021

IAYSM

 I know I am sensitive, maybe overly, but did I hurt your feelings? That would absolutely devastate me. The terrible thought that you might be having worse problems, would destroy me. I want you to be very well and happy. Please try and let me know. I adore you. 

If I have made you hate me, I am so very sorry; it was not intentional. You are the one I am always thinking about and would die for. If I have made you happy by being out of your life;at least I have done something nice for you. 

I was a scapegoat from the start and it took everything in me not to die because of their terrible cruelty, so if my Christmas gift is to be hurt more is what God wants for me; then I guess I am getting what I deserve.

Good-bye to the only one I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment