Saturday, December 25, 2021

IJDORT

 Spoke with my mother. It was a lovely conversation! I was startled that a man answered the phone! I thought I had dialed incorrectly! He was setting up a portable hot tub in the sun room and they were cooking ham and making soup with it. She said she met him on a cruise to Mexico a couple of years ago. I hope he is not the one who wanted her to buy a big screen TV! I told her to tell him that when he comes to see her that it is to see HER not to watch TV! It was odd the way he answered the phone like he always lived there and when I seemed confused, he didn't explain himself.I said, "I am looking for Audrey, do I have the right number?" I heard him tell her that there was a lady on the phone. I would have thought he would have said, "Andrews residence, Jim speaking...." She sounded so happy; I was thrilled for her. She was really looking forward to the hot tub; she said it was all heated up. God, I love those things! Anyway, I don't feel bad now that I am not there; I would have just been in the way of the love birds! They sound cute together. How great! I just dream of romantic times!

No comments:

Post a Comment