Saturday, December 11, 2021

PIDLY

 Watching more of the Beatles "Get back " movie on Disney. I bought the channel specifically for that movie. Otherwise, I am not really interested in Disney's kid's movies; maybe some of the music.....


While I still have the chance, I should write to Paul McCartney and ask him if he was actually the person singing on the roof at the University of Grenoble, France, during a party. I was alone, so I am surprised I even went to the party. It was dangerous walking back home even in the day time, much less dark; so many predators. I had to beat them up; it was either that, or be molested. Of course, the huge man in a leopard coat wearing a fez, who ended up following me every day, frightened the Hell outta me. Eventually he drifted away. I have always been a combination of naive and tough at the same time. It doesn't stop you from being a nice person; you have to stand up for yourself, or die. My angle will be at some point to come clean and say, "look, this was my only way to do it"  then you need to back me. If not, then we are back to square one and I will need to be out, unless you need me. Just the fact that you are jerked around says trouble. It needs to end. It isn't good for mental health especially. I figure they at K kiss her butt because they don't want her upset for her work. It is not fair to you. Why should you sacrifice your life and happiness for a mega wealthy corporation? It seems like they shit on you to make her happy, but no happy for you! Are you not allowed to go on vacation any longer? May be a place to relax away from anyone? I could go as your maid/cook. 

Pretend I don't love you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment