Wednesday, December 8, 2021

MWMS


 So another day. I watched a couple videos on zipper repair, since my renter says he needs some repairs on his zips. I already have the tools since I used to make some jewelry, so I will help him out, since there is nothing around here. 

I suppose I should go make something to eat. I managed to go so far w/o anything. I enjoy sending out the little Christmas gifts to close friends and family. Little fancy soaps and other healthy little honey cosmetics for winter protection. I am keeping it low key, but thoughtful.

You are hardly ever a moment off my mind.It aches with worry and soothes with loving thoughts. I am working on things and sent out emails to see who will help me the best. I often get my schedule wonky and end up all night and cat nap in the day. I used to do that 

on chemo when I spent so much time in the  hospital. My room was like another bedroom from home. I brought in a sound machine (I think everyone should have one while staying any length of time 

in a hospital. I also had homemade blankets and lovely smelling potpourri. I wanted to make it as comfortable as possible. I may have mentioned 

it, but 

I was at a dinner party at my great aunt's house and my hair was all pulled back 

and clipped and I felt a strange tug and 

I ended up with all my clipped hair in my collar. I guess I blocked the rest out, 

but

I had a friend who was a hair dresser shave my head. I guess I was gambling as to when my hair would fall out. 

It was

the most interesting little tug and it all came out at once.I am always straining not to cry over you, but I nearly could not contain it. 

Why must I contain it? Because I may not stop. Missing you 

has been the most awful things I have faced. I am not sure how this is 

coming out

the computer is still doing some weird things. I pray you will not forget me, 

but perhaps

it would be a blessing for you. 

You are always in my heart and melded with my soul. 

Love.





No comments:

Post a Comment