Wednesday, August 12, 2020

RWC PD Report

 

Cheryl Chapin <cherylchapin@yahoo.com>
To:swagstaffe@smcgov.org,rdecker@smcgov.org
Wed, Aug 12 at 11:21 PM
Badge ImageThis incident has been reported to the
Redwood City Police Department
and is pending approval
Redwood City Police Department
1301 Maple Street
Redwood City, CA 94063-2766
650-780-7100
clear img
General Information
Incident TypeCrime Tip
Tracking NumberT20001234
Report Date08/12/2020 11:10 PM
clear img
Reporting Person Information
NamePetrovich, Cheryl
Home Address38936 Cypress Way, PBN 120, Gualala, CA 95445, US
Home Phone650-490-6550
Emailcountessprague@gmail.com
Employer Nameself
RaceOther
SexFemale
DOB03/14/1954
Driver License NoNA
clear img
Incident Information
Incident Location400 County Center, REDWOOD CITY, CA 94063
Incident Time (start)07/14/2020 01:30 PM
Incident Time (end)07/14/2020 09:30 PM
clear img
Narrative
Incident DescriptionMike Guasco is harassing and terrorizing a senior handicapped widow.
I have MS and now diagnosed with breast cancer
after 5 years of stress he has put me through.
I have had enough. I am a 66 year old widow with MS and a
cancer survivor, now diagnosed with breast cancer. I live
about 140 miles away from my doctor's office. I have not
been there at all for many years. I waited to the end of the
last false R.O. before I even called my doctor's office to tell
him it was over and that we could now speak. His office said
no that I was legally restricted. The R.O. was over July 12,
2020 and it was July 14, 2020.Mike Guasco is harassing a handicapped senior widow
woman with a diagnosis of breast cancer. It is being done
for his own gain to satisfy a jealous, wealthy woman, who
herself, hired two hitmen to torment me and tried to kill
me. It has given me cancer and made my MS worse! He needs
to be stopped. I am not the only person he has harmed! He
gave a false TRO to a quadriplegic man and a man with a
seriously brain injured son and keeps threatening him with
jail, just to taunt the man, because he is the only caregiver to
his son. Guasco had me go to jail too! Nothing in the
paperwork is true! I gave my doctor some gifts that made his
domestic partner jealous, so she had this done to me. She is a
coward and could not just talk to me! I am a senior, dealing
with breast cancer that Mr. Guasco most likely caused with the
stress and the MRI I had this year, showed my MS is worse.
Mr. Guasco uses the names of Kaiser employees to put on
restraining orders and then has actors portray them in
court for the false restraining orders against innocent
patients! It is just disgusting! Some Kaiser employees are
used as pawns and kept as prisoners. He filed a false TRO
using my doctor's name!
The DA's office has my evidence. Inspector Decker knows
this is being filed. I am just following procedure to get a
Police report number, so they can have it to do their
part from there.
Thanks!
Take care!
Cheryl Petrovich

7 comments:

  1. I want to meet 11/5 12:30 @ SS K N Lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose I cannot get an outside diagnosis, because K will not pay for it and it costs too much for me. It is over 900. for a scan that I can have done w/o a referral. It checks for cancer. I suppose I am just up for grabs as to if I will die from it, or not. I am not important. I wanted to have him there to keep me safe. I know he would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I get so tired of fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so often feel so alone. I suppose you do too. They know I would do anything for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then after I filed this, I went to court and had a "trial" where I was completely railroaded and the Bar Assn attorney given to me, Alajandro Jacome, refused to do anything to help my case AT ALL! He would not give my evidence, or say anything a normal attorney says on behalf of a client! No evidence, no objection, no cross-examination of the witness! What else is there to a trial? I essentially had NO TRIAL!

    ReplyDelete