Monday, August 31, 2020

Me?

 I haven't been able to get my house in order. I keep copying papers and worrying.  I feel like I need to restore a large forest. 

I hate reading the depressing legal things that mean people said and the weird things people have said to me over the years and the way things were done to make me feel pain. I knew the things that were done to me were as a punishment.

I thought that my skin had thickened, but I guess not. That doctor accused me of having no emotions, or feelings. I cried because I wanted you to be there to make her berating stop. She said, "well at least you can cry, even if it just for yourself."  She just went on and on. 

How could that be something a person could do to another. Could they really believe those things about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment