Friday, August 21, 2020

If

 So, no one should be angry with me. I did all I could and my leg and foot are giving me horrible pain. The side of my leg was turning black in a small area. My legs and feet are an embarrassment. I eat very little and fill up on water. But I have my moments, but stay large. 5 years of torment and sadness,doesn't help. All this because a woman wants to control another person's life! I am just collateral damage. Everyone bow and kiss her ring! Slavery did not return! She sounds extremely spoiled.

The women's health expert said she found no breast cancer.I guess I did mention it. But I need another mammogram outside my insurance. They wanted to maim me, or kill me, or make me brain dead. 

All I wanted was to be able to talk with you and know you. And if it worked out, possibly take care of you and make you happy and feel adored.

No comments:

Post a Comment