Saturday, August 22, 2020

Narcissist and the "attorney."

 For over 5 years I have been treated like fair game, filth and  lower than human. I have been screamed at and treated like a monster to be reviled. I had no voice, no rights, no respect and lived in fear that someone might try and kill me. No one spoke to me, they yelled at me. I was told I was hated, told that I was an embarrassment and reviled. I was treated like my name had been smeared and I was looked at with suspicion. The people who did this to me, covered every angle and had me smeared and blacklisted. They knew my every move and were one step ahead of me. They wanted me to be treated like dirt and unable to find help legally. I want to find out what was said about me to get such a reaction. I could find no attorney and one attorney, Charles Applegate, in Santa Rosa, essentially said that he would not let me hire him if I were the last person on Earth! Why?

The people doing this, the person who hired the people who did it to me and who was behind the attack on me by Dr. Moon, Dr. N. Moayeri, from her behavior, could only be called evil. She behaves like a Mafia criminal one hears about in movies! That person displays no sense of empathy! She seems to feel entitled to own people and has the power over life and death. Her lack of remorse for her actions is what makes her dangerous and the fact she is still working through other medical personnel to attack me and physically hurt me and mentally torment and make me feel that if I went for treatment, I could die. So, they told me I have "really, really bad breast cancer" and I need to have surgery, but tell me I can take a med and then sometime in July have surgery. Well, after I said that I hoped to have someone observe in July, suddenly the pressure was on by the female vascular surgeon, Dr. Romero, to have it done prior to July. There was no reason given, or new testing done, but one comment, "I'm not certain how long we can hold back the cancer with the Arimidex". It isn't a levee, it is an actual remedy. I feel as if I am being pressured to go in for surgery earlier than planned, because I said I might be able to have another surgeon observe the surgery in July.  They seem to want to have something go wrong during surgery and either have me die, or become mentally disabled. 

That surgeon told me, when I asked, that the cancer had been there 2-3 years. If that is true and it is 2cm , then it is slow growing, so why would a few more weeks matter to wait until some time in July? Also, it still nags me that my gyn found nothing unusual during his physical exam at all, yet the radiologist said it was "really, really bad!" That makes no sense! And prior, he had called me and raised his voice to me and said twice, "CANCER ISN'T PAINFUL!" I had gone in to see him because of breast pain, but later in the month called me and said I needed biopsies because otherwise, "you're gonna DIE! Your're gonna DIE!  I feel so jerked around by those clowns, I have NO confidence in them! This isn't right!


I have been a tormented target of the cowardly, self-centered, narcissistic, twisted, greedy megalomaniac, Dr. Moayeri, for over 5 years and thrown into jail, with worsened health as a result! I was an eggshell victim! That doctor and her assistants, are a danger to society! She does not know me, nor has ever spoken to me, yet she has used false law against me and made certain my personal life was sheer misery too. I did nothing wrong! It has been tantamount to attempted murder!


She unleashed her fury on an absolute stranger, who never did anything wrong, except in her twisted mind. This could happen to anyone else, she decides is an annoyance to her! It is frightening to consider!

Even though Mr. Guasco knew I was waiting to have Dr. Lukaszewicz observe my breast cancer surgery, he still hit me with his trademark pre-emptive strike TRO as he does to the less advantaged Kaiser patients, such as a quadriplegic man and a father of a brain damaged son. Neither of them deserved to be destroyed by Guasco, but he did it anyway. He is ruthless and heartless and his M.O.  is used to keep patients with valid complaints about Kaiser at a decided disadvantage. Now, I have been told Mr. Guasco uses Kaiser employees as his Plaintiffs and actors in court to play the abused individual. It would be enough to legally harm the patient with the valid complaint to be destroyed and any idea of remuneration to the Kaiser patient was avoided. Kaiser has built up a 28 billion dollar "petty cash" fund, so someone is doing  well. Kaiser allows Guasco to hurt innocent people, harm their health and let them pick up their own pieces and go one as bet they can. They don't even mind using their own doctors as players in the legal charade, even if it also causes them harm. 
There were many times I was in so much pain from their abuse, I could barely stand it. I am sure they put Dr. Lukaszewicz through Hell too. He is such a great guy, it makes me so angry it was done to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment