Thursday, August 20, 2020

Pain and fire.

I left a message for the attorney and the judge that I cannot get there. I am also in so much pain I cannot stand it. I will call the court in general too.

Tylenol is doing very little.

 I guess one could just say, "well she lives in Mendocino County, so maybe she can't get through". The woman at the CHP gave me bad info. I got nearly through, but a CHP car stopped me. He said any further, it was an inferno on both sides of the road. My pain sprung up too. 

You know how desperately sad I am. Seeing you was all that mattered to me. Just don't let that bogus TRO get through.

 My foot is just getting worse and worse. 

I am so disappointed, I have been living for this day. Come see me soon, or have me see you. Time is going by and neither deserves this.

No comments:

Post a Comment