Thursday, August 27, 2020

Fake

 I cannot take another fake out by the attorney. I thought you would be there for the extension. It was a farce. I was run all over. Nothing in it was real. The attorney is going at it for that woman. If she could back off the issue and let you to do what you want, it could help her, but then again she seems like a monster and doesn't deserve it. I offered so many times to hold harmless, but no acceptance. Now, it has been so long and that recent attack by Dr. Moon shows that woman has not changed a bit. I have struggled with emotions for a very long time. It has not been easy. Did she even try to be nice to you? I have been suffering so much, because I hate confrontation. I guess it is why the stress got to me so hard. 

I just want to forget the crap. I want to only to be near you and know you.  I have been longing for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment