Tuesday, August 25, 2020

A chance

The air is moist, so I hope that helps put out fires. It is also suppose to rain at some point, but someone told me that there may be lightening along with the rain. I hope the fires end soon and all are safe from this point on.

You have been a fond memory in my mind. It has been so long, it almost qualifies as nostalgia. This has been a cruel time, but you have always remained in my heart. Sometimes, well most times, it turns into an ache when I think of you. The nicest time was when your hand rested on mine. I was so elated! Never in my dreams would I have allowed myself to be in such a beautiful situation. One does not need to be in dramatic scenes to create a moment to last forever. A brief look, or a meaningful smile, a kind word, or falling with delight into the depths of dark eyes that hold a promise of comfort and gentle protective caring. Nothing was ever less than a feeling of magic and joyful possibilities with you. I was blessed each time you looked my way. Now, I have been plunged into darkness and feel so lost. I long for the light to return.


No comments:

Post a Comment