Thursday, August 27, 2020

Food

 I would like to understand Leptin in regard to weight and maybe use it to lose weight. Dr. Lustig makes sense. I just think there is something very wrong...out of whack with me. It seems that exercise was essential, plus eating well, but very little. I don't do the shopping and don't always get what I want. When I get back out,I will do more shopping I will get more fresh. Weird that even being near the ocean, fish is outrageously expensive here. Usually a long trip away to Safeway makes better foods more affordable. One fresh veggie that I can easily get and I do, but I just hate the plastic container. I like to be the guinea pig for change. I look at everything as a chance to find answers that can help others.

Metabolic syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment