Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Basic training

 I am not feeling well. This med makes me feel bad sometimes. I hope I can get off of it soon. I just think it is a misdiagnosis. I know they were taking biopsies from the lipedema areas.  It may have all been to get me under the knife. I am not going to have anything done w/o my friend there.  The fierce cruelty and intensity of Dr. Moon was scary. Why would anyone do that for another person and act so much like it was their own hate? Nice acting.It was like that attorney in court, kept looking expectantly at the door, as if you would walk through it at any second. He acted like he could not spell, or pronounce your name. What an asshole. You are probably the center of his financial dreams; at least he could learn the basics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment