Thursday, August 13, 2020

Movie

I have spoken with you in my head for a long while. I needed to do that to try and not feel horrible at how much I miss you. It also helped, of course to pray for you. I also had some long drives where I spoke with the angel about you. She seemed to love it. It is weird, because I could feel that she was listening to me and gave me feelings as to what she thought about it. It has been an amazing way to survive a terrible time. Then there has been writing. If I did not feel I was communicating, or expressing my feelings about you in some way, the anxiety would be too strong.  Anxiety is a horrible feeling. I suppose MP was surprised I did not kill myself. She had it all planned out. Then, the narcissist had me attacked in such a brutal way. It was horror movie style.   

No comments:

Post a Comment