Friday, August 7, 2020

Run

I feel lost and anxious. I don't want to go on another futile fight against K money crushing me and everything I wrote and said was ignored, or shutdown. I hate being looked at as vile. I am sure that attorney has told people that I am a slime ball and that I have denigrated you. The way I have been spoken to makes me feel like they think I should just kill myself, because I am nothing. That is the nastiest thing a person can do to someone else.It makes no sense for him to say I denigrate you, because I love you. Everything I have gone through, I was only able to survive, because of that love. Why would I put down the person who has been my joy and dream for so long? Warped minds of abusive people might be cruel to people they are suppose to care about, but they do not love. They love to control a pet. They don't like it if the "pet" rises up and decides freedom is the way to go. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment