Friday, August 7, 2020

Kindness

 It completely angers me that Trump ran down Biden's spirituality! That piece of filth has no right to even say Biden's name, much less challenging his religious feelings! Biden has endured terrible tragedies and has been able to hold on and not lose his mind because of his spirituality.  I understand it, because my prayers helped me to feel like I could go on another day and feel like you would be protected. I put a lot of faith into prayer. 

I just saw that Congresswoman Karen Bass might be a VP pick for Biden. I remember having several email exchanges with her. I think it was mostly about  environmental issues and she was asking me for my support. She was super nice and so sweet! I would LOVE to see her as VP!   Kamala is also my pick, wish we could  have both. Sounds like Rep. Karen Bass had dramatic family losses to car accidents like Biden. How heartbreaking! Karen has such a beautiful smile. (Her entire face just lights up!) 

I wish everyone could be kind. 

I just heard that Karen Bass is out of the VP running. Too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment