Sunday, August 2, 2020

I wish I could understand why you are under the thumb of an insane person. I wish you would call the DA and get the truth out there. Of course, I don't know your situation.  I just want to get you out of it. My trial starts Dec 2. My defense is the truth. I think it would be great, if you joined me with it. I guess you could write a statement. I hope you won't be pressured to not tell the truth. You spoke up before; it just didn't stop their cruelty. I was so happy to see you. I do not understand how they had the temerity to ignore it. We should have jammed out of the courtroom and taken off. That would have told them all!
The asshole attorney then extend it all for two years for no reason, forged your signature, said you were there, used my old emails from 2015 as "evidence", which came out of my being told by de Guzman I did an "inappropriate behavior" that made me worry I could be arrested at any moment, so I wrote many emails to ask what it was all about. De Guzman got a permanent job in Communications there at SSF K. That jerk weasel security guard who always yelled at me and made me get up from resting (yes, even when I was waiting after surgery for a ride home) he got a permanent job in Janitorial for his part in making up false contempt charges to get me thrown into jail. I cannot muster one good thing to say about him except that he told me that MP was hired to come there specifically to get rid of me....obviously no limitations on the meaning of "get rid of" after the attack on me at the hotel, which nearly ended in my death. You stopped it. Bless you, loveliest one. I owe you and adore you.

No comments:

Post a Comment