Saturday, August 1, 2020

I went through 5 years of brutal terror and then your "friend" had 2 "hitmen" attack me (a felony) saying crazy things to me and yet when the entire false law is over, I am told I cannot speak with you. Why? Do you want to not see me? I gave you up to become a friend, but instead, I went through brutal times and jail, and threatening torment and when it was over, rejected without a care. I know you said the friend bit as a means to have me drop you, but you seemed sincere about wanting to be a friend. All I have ever cared about was you and your safety. You made it very awkward that last day, but I was not surprised.  Why was I smeared as a perv? I did nothing, you put on the display. I turned away. I love you for who you are. Please don't let them hurt me any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment