Saturday, August 1, 2020

I have left messages for the DA's office asking about what has happened to me and asking why I was told that I cannot legally speak with my doctor. I think it is a lie, but whatever. I will find out. His "friend" may be in a world of trouble at some point for her "hitman" hires against me, especially the last one. Her erratic and violent nature make me worry for her "friend", my doctor. She is not a nice person and I think she has no problem hurting people. I think that smarmy attorney may be trying to create more problems for me. This has been insane and his roommate needs to get mental health help. If she has been abusive to my doctor, she will be finished. I would drag her with my bare hands to the police station. I cannot stand the thought of anyone harming him at all. If she has been hurting him, I hope she goes to prison. She and that attorney and his minions are vile, predatory creatures and do not care about what a beautiful human being he is and such amazing kindness he shows people.

No comments:

Post a Comment