Sunday, August 9, 2020

House

 I want to buy a camp shower and use it on the deck and collapse it each time. That way, the water runs onto the deck and out to the plants below. In Millbrae, I used to shower in the backyard in the garden using the hose while wearing a loose garment....very bracing! I nearly cried while thinking about that house; it was made by hand by my Great Aunt and Uncle. He was an electrical engineer and she had gone to school to study architecture. Good combo!


My great uncle was funny, because my great aunt did not trust microwave ovens, but he liked them for an occasional frozen dinner, he kept one in the basement. (Where the hot water heater exploded, remember? I talked the city into paying me $3,000 for a new HW Heater for their part in it!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment