Thursday, August 13, 2020

Goat scaping :-)

 For the last 5 years, my life has been a bizarre series of strange events, meant to bring me to my lowest ebb and utter despair. It did at times and filled me with frantic worry for my friend. I always thought my suffering was probably nothing compared to his and treated with disrespect and disdain. I worried it would bring him down too much. I knew I could not live the way it appeared he was living. At least I had freedom, but not freedom of the mind. All I cared about was if he stayed safe. No one had anything to worry about with me, so I was just a scapegoat. It pissed me off, but it made me scared for him having to be around such cruel people who seem to have no compunction about physically (and mentally) hurting others. Those people seemed to only see through their own twisted vision and took my sincere concern and instead promoted it as strange obsession. They are sneaky, perverse, self-centered people, who decided their patience had run out with me, so put me in a vulnerable position with a breast cancer diagnosis opportunity to terrorize and bully me. It frightened me to the point of not being able to return for further treatment. As always, I was the victim, but painted as a crazed psycho! It was basically gaslighting. Which is why they hired a psychiatrist (I use that term loosely with her) who has covert spy training to attack me. They are awkward and clumsy, but with deep pockets, can push through any agenda. If I must be a scapegoat, I cannot think of anyone else I'd rather scapegoat for than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment