Thursday, August 13, 2020

Expendable, I guess

I have been having to work on the false TRO that Guasco gave me. I woke up dizzy and nauseated, but took a Dramamine and worked through it. I hate this! Why can't they just let people do what they want and not fight it? They disrespect my friend by making him choose sides! He has his job at risk, his home life feeling awkward, no doubt and I guess I am expendable, since I am the victim in one way and he is the victim in another. The attacks on me have been substantial and terrifying and nearly causing my death. Dr. Moayeri seems unrepentant, since she only recently had the radiologist attack me and say things that sounded like it came from her, Dr. Moayeri.  

It is bullshit that I have had to put up with this evil crap for five years and now something that even makes less sense (if one can believe it!) This is just excess! If she hasn't gotten what she wanted by now, then it would seem to be a futile effort! It is not fair to have her include me in this personal failure at a relationship and put me through the ridicule, humiliation and physical attacks! It is seriously insane and as I have said time and time again, narcissistic!

No comments:

Post a Comment