Sunday, March 8, 2020

I just want to see you again and whatever you decide, because I already know how much you mean to me and I want to know you and take care of you forever, if I may. It was all about becoming friends and then horrible people jumped in and made things as miserable as possible, because various people did not want our friendship to happen. For me, the thought of becoming your friend was what kept me alive. I knew that terrible people wanted something from you and it frightened me, because it was no problem for them to lie about you, forge your signature and keep you under watch. I knew if you died, I would not care for life. Such cold blooded, awful people should not have control of others. You deserve happiness forever more.
  
I remember how upset you were at one time and it scared the Hell out of me ever since. Obviously, you know how I feel about you, from all the poems I wrote about you and my thoughts I shared.  I don't know what was ever seen, or not.....but I know you have always been there for me and someone as kind and as loyal as you would not stop now. Please, I will always be there for you too. It has been the most  difficult time of my life and missing you has been the worst part of it.... even including cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment