Sunday, March 8, 2020

I need to stop worrying about how you are going to react to me. We got along well before, so no reason to think it would be any different now. I just want to pick up and go on the nice way we were doing before. It was fun and interesting. I enjoy what you have to say and I like how we enjoy so many of the same things. I know there was a very good reason for wanting to be friends. Also, you have been so wonderful to me and I want to give back. I fell in love and never stopped, but I respect your feelings, it has been a long time, but I never felt as if the bond was ever gone. I just feel as if we could pick right up again. I should stop worrying and just trust. I adore you and would never hurt you, or make you sad. I want to be your support and encouragement. I want you to always feel loved. (I cannot fully describe how much I care about you, but I certainly can show it. I think you already know anyway.) I just want you to be happy and enjoy life. That is happiness to me. This time away has been awful and worrying, but it has made me feel even stronger affection and a deeply protective attitude. I don't want anyone to try and push you around ever again. I have been someone who gets pushed around at times, but I would never let anyone do it to you. I would be fierce about it. If I have cancer that is bad, I would love to see you as much as I could. I have missed out on so much precious time around you. I just want to keep the bad people away and make them stay away. I will do anything for you to feel happy and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment